Saturday, September 17, 2005

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Mooncakes



Because this place is has been so stagnant the past week, because we haven't had the time to go out to do any reviews, and because kenny writes great reviews, I'll just link him here: Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Mooncakes

He is based in Kuching, so I'm not sure of the availability of these over here, perahps someone could help me confirm. I'm just assuming it's a regional effort, so it should be available.

Well, price is 4pcs/box, RM32, which translates to about SGD$14.279, and then GST. Flavours are Mocha-licious mooncake, Soothing Green Tea mooncake, Ultimate Expresso Mooncake, and Choclaty Coffee Crunch Mooncake.

Edit: I'm not quite certain on the local availability. Comments on kennysia blog seem to imply we don't have them, but i checked out their local website, apparently its available. (on the net at least)

Nevertheless, though I dont have pictures, the mooncakes from Raffles Hotel are very nice this year. =) I don't know how much they cost though, cuz we got them for free from one of my parent's friends/patients.

Happy zhong qui jie =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Soon Kai said...

I'd like to add that the mooncakes from TUNG LOK this year are not bad. I have a box of white lotus single yolk ( i think ) from my parent's company wan..so dono price also )

The filling is just nice, albeit rather sweet, but not overly heavy on the taste. The skin is perfect as it is thin yet still there, and not too hard/tough.

3.5 / 5

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetz!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Fish said...

either S$ or SGD. no SGD$ =D

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home